Truecaller, a popular application for caller ID and spam blocking, can be set as your default Android calling app. Truecaller’s features such as call recording, blocking calls, and caller identification can be enjoyed by making it your default app. This article will explain how to set Truecaller as your default Android calling app.
How to make Truecaller the default calling app on Android
- Truecaller can be downloaded from the Google Play Store
- Install Truecaller from the Google Play Store. Open the app once it has been installed and follow the instructions on the screen to set up the application.
- Grant Permissions
- Truecaller must be set as the default app for your Android device after you install and configure it. Go to Settings on your Android device, select Apps & Notifications, and then choose Default apps.
- Change the default calling app
- Select Phone app and choose Truecaller to be your default calling application.
- Truecaller can be set as the default calling app
- You can configure Truecaller by returning to the app after selecting it as your default app. Follow the instructions on the screen. The app settings can be customized to your liking.
Truecaller as your default calling app has many benefits
Truecaller is a great calling app. You can record important calls using the call recording feature of the app. The app’s call-blocking feature allows you to block unwanted messages and calls from spammers. Truecaller’s caller-ID feature lets you see the person’s name and location, even if the contact is not in your contacts.
The conclusion of the article is:
Making Truecaller the default app for your Android phone can be a great benefit. Truecaller’s many features such as call recording, blocking calls, and caller identification can help you better manage your phone calls. Follow the steps in this article to make Truecaller as your default app.
Making Truecaller the default app for your Android phone can have many benefits. Truecaller has many features including call recording and call blocking. You can use this article to make Truecaller as your default app.