We recognize the significance of having an accurate Facebook profile picture that accurately represents both you and your brand. However, sometimes you may want to remove just the frame without altering or changing the actual picture itself – that is why this article provides step-by-step instructions on how to delete frames from Facebook profile pictures on an iPhone.
Before You Begin
Prior to beginning, ensure that you have installed the most up-to-date version of Facebook on your iPhone. To check for updates, visit the App Store and look under Updates > General. If there is an available Facebook update, tap on its Update button next to its application name.
- Step-by-Step Guide Launch the Facebook app on your iPhone and tap your profile picture in the top left corner. When the three dots icon appears in the top right corner, tap “Edit Profile Picture.”
- Tap “Edit” in the top-right corner of the screen. Select “Frame.” Scroll through all available frames until you locate one you would like to remove and tap to select it.
- Tap “None” in the bottom left corner of your iPhone screen and then “Save” at the top right. Congratulations, you have successfully removed the frame from your Facebook profile picture!
- Additional Tips To change your profile picture without adding frames, instead of selecting “Edit Profile Picture,” switch to selecting “Select Profile Picture” in step three and follow the on-screen instructions to select a different picture.
- If you’d like to add a frame to your profile photo, simply follow these same steps and choose an image instead of “None” in Step 8.
- If the “Frame” option in step 5 is missing, this indicates there are currently no frames available to add to your profile picture. Check back later or search for third-party frame apps to learn more.
Removing frames from Facebook profile pictures on an iPhone is a straightforward and effortless process that will give your page a cleaner and more professional appearance. We hope that this article has provided helpful guidance in doing just that, empowering you to confidently remove frames from your profile photo on Facebook. For any questions or feedback, feel free to leave comments below.