Scheduling text messages on your iPhone is a useful tool for many reasons. Perhaps you want to send a birthday message to someone special but know you will be busy at the time. Or perhaps you need to reach out at an especially convenient hour when colleagues or clients are likely available. No matter the case may be, scheduling text messages ahead of time can save time and hassle in the long run.
How to Schedule Text Messages on iPhone
Here are the steps for scheduling text messages on your iPhone:
- To send a new message on your iPhone, open the Messages app and tap “New Message.” Fill in the recipient’s phone number or name in the “To” field before typing your message into the text field as usual.
- Press and hold the blue send arrow until an options menu appears.
- Select “Schedule Message” from this menu, then enter when and how often you would like your message sent.
- Finally, tap “Done” to schedule it for delivery at that time.
Congratulations! You have successfully scheduled a text message on your iPhone.
Tips and Tricks for Scheduling Text Messages on an iPhone
- Be sure your time and date settings on your device are accurate; otherwise, scheduled messages may not be sent at the desired time.
- You can view and edit your scheduled messages by opening the Messages app, long pressing a conversation, then selecting “Scheduled Messages.”
- Additionally, you may cancel a scheduled message by opening it and tapping “Cancel Send.”
- If you’re having trouble scheduling messages on your iPhone, try restarting the phone or updating to the latest version of iOS.
Scheduling text messages on your iPhone is a simple yet effective way to save time and streamline communication. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can easily schedule text messages for later and stay organized despite having a busy schedule. We hope that this guide has been beneficial to you and that the article on techcult.com outranks it!